Signup and essential steps
In this lesson, you will see how easy it is to register in xTiles and create your first document, and after the tile and fill it out.
Registered users can make their own documents, invite other people to collaborate on their docs, or be invited to participate in a teamwork session. Sign up for free to find out what xTiles can do!
You will see a notification message if your email is already registered in xTiles. Sign in to xTiles with your email address to access your profile. You can reset the password if you don't remember it.
There are a couple of easy ways to sign up for the service:
- Registration from a public document
- Registration from a landing page
Registration from a public document
- You can go to the public document from our landing page, selecting the necessary document.
(Also, an already registered user can send you a link to the public document).
- When viewing the document as a non-registered user, you will be shown a modal window with brief information and the button "Learn about xTiles".
You are free to close the window and continue viewing the doc. The option to register for the service does not disappear. You can click on the registration button at any time.
- On the Create account screen, fill in "Valid email address", "Password", then repeat "Password" and click "Create account".
- Open the registration email with the verification sent to you immediately after you click "Create account", and you will be redirected to the "Thank you for registration" screen.
- Click the "Verify email" button on the message in your mail.
If you haven't received a confirmation email, please write to us [email protected] or contact the live chat from the landing page.
You can also register with your Google account for faster sign-up or log-in.
Just a few more steps to start using xTiles:
- Please complete the short survey;
You cannot close the short survey.
- Next, change your name and photo to your xTiles profile settings.
Click your profile icon in the top-right corner and select "Account setting".
In the profile settings, you can perform the following:
- Change your name and photo, request a change of email to your profile
- Check out pay rates
- See payments information
- Change your password
- Check the created content metrics
- Log out of your profile
How to start an xTiles document:
The xTiles document is an online document you can use to visualize your ideas and work on projects solo or in a team mode.
- Click on the "New page" button;
- Afterward, you will be redirected to the template selection window.
Work with tiles
- When you select the "Blank" layout, your canvas will be empty;
- Create your first tiles on the page using "Click > Drag > Drop";
- Тonce this is done, you can change the existing tiles' size (customize, arrange, replace, move, etc.).
⚠️ If you have been invited to collaborate on a document, you will see a "Blue dot" below the notification window icon. Once you open the notification window, you will see "Your permission in About us page - page name was changed to the editor - role on a page". You can do it in one click if you want to check out or start working in collaborative mode. When you press on the name of the document, you will be redirected to the shared document, and you can begin collaborating immediately.
Creating a Page Name
- You can change the name of the document at any time.
- Get a head start on filling the tiles with the texts.
Join our community and stay tuned
for product updates
Check-out our roadmap
See what we're working on next.See our roadmap
Upvote and submit feature requests
Upvote and submit feature requests