Now your links in xTiles documents are even more stylish! Create your own collections of books, movies, purchases with the card view — it's visually clearer.
Links have three views now: text, bookmark and card. It's very convenient, try it out!
Another way to organize your documents! Now we have placeholders for basic blocks.
You can find these blocks in the general menu of creating blocks, which is initiated by pressing (+) to the left of an empty block or inputting "/" in it. There go types of the new placeholders:
- YouTube block;
- Image block;
- Bookmark (link) block;
More colorfulness! xTiles pages can now be styled. It further improves navigation in a document.
Did you reach your block limits but not ready to pay yet? Use our referral program:
Share a personal link with your friends. You will receive additional blocks as soon as they sign up.
If you're fond of Markdown (or just appreciate every second), now you have a faster way to create Heading 1 and Heading 2 blocks.
It's very simple: in empty block, start writing "# " for Heading 1 or "## " to create Heading 2.
Your Favorites are now always at hand.
Favorites now appear as a separate category on the list of workspaces in the left panel and on the workspaces page.
- Blocks multi-selection, their subsequent copying, duplication, deletion and conversion;
- Paste blocks keeping their formatting;
- Copying and sharing tile into other apps;
- Markdown export.
- Initiating numbered lists with any number;
- Fuzzy search with keywords in the general menu of creating blocks;
- Quote block styles;
- Placeholder "Untitled" in document titles;
- UX on login and signup pages;
- UX of export ;
- Readable file names after export or file download;
- Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + Up/Down arrow — moves block(s) along a tile;
- Ctrl/Cmd + C and Ctrl/Cmd + X now copy/cut content of a block if the cursor's in it.
- Full-screen mode and zoom for images. Save image;
- Conversion panel of selected blocks;
- Synced logic of the Recent category with its web version.
Export in popular file formats is now available in xTiles!
Need your content to be exported in a Markdown, a PDF, or an Image format? Now any xTiles page can be exported in one of this file formats. With the help of the Markdown, you can open your file exported from xTiles in other text editors or make local backups of your documents. Export in the PDF or the Image format to share your document as a file
A fan of a dark mode? Just switch to it in your profile and enjoy! We know many of you were waiting for it :)
The dark mode can also help you to lose eye tiredness.
Insert your tweet link to display it in xTiles just like in Twitter
All you need to do is to copy & paste the URL of your tweet into xTiles. You will get a neat embed of your tweet in a document.
Play uploaded audio files right in your document page
You can upload an audio file right from your computer, and xTiles will automatically turn it into its own audio player.
Create tiles even quicker with the new features
Easily create a new tile next to the other with a single click. Just hover over a tile area you want to create a new same-size tile next to and click on the Plus sign.
Sometimes you might need to focus on a single tile when inputting your content.
Focus mode is a new feature you can use to expand any tile to the full screen and edit it. Just double-click on a tile's header.
Do you switch from one document to another quite often? We added a left-side navigation bar to simplify this process.
Using the left sidebar you can easily switch between documents in any workspace. In the bar, there are Recent and Shared folders, as well as the ability to create a new page.
- Drag-and-drop area was added when uploading an image
- Help Center menu structure updated
- Content parsing for when copying the content from external sources and inserting it into the xTiles document updated
- The button for the full-screen image view when hovering over an image block is now displayed
- A focus on further text input is now automatically activated when the "Simple Note" tile template used
- A menu with all the steps in the "Getting Started" tutorial window, including additional steps, has been added
- A new document page is now automatically created with a default tile
- To-do list added as a template for a newly created tile
- A default document sort order in workspaces is updated. Now they are sorted and displayed by the last update